Your privacy is important to me. This privacy statement explains what personal information I collect about you as a user and how I use them. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website.
Those over the age of thirteen may register at www.madrid-traveller.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
In this web page the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share more principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
- I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Madrid Traveller has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Responsible: ST Media Asesores, SL
Commercial name: Madrid Traveller
Address: P.O. box 32450, Barcelona, Spain.
Activity: Travel information
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data you send us through the forms on the website, will receive the data treatment of “user of the website and subscriber”.
For the data processing of all users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: I will only require strictly necessary data, the minimum possible, in relation to the purposes for which I require them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal information I deal with in Madrid Traveller comes from:
- Contact Form
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether I am processing personal data concerning you at Madrid Traveller or not.
As a user, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your data management
- Deny your data management
- Request the portability of the data
You can access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can object to the processing of your data. ST Media Asesores, SL (Madrid Traveller) will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also request the portability of your data.
Finally, you will have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In Madrid Traveller there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information you provide with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: In this case, I request the following personal information: name and email address, to respond to your requirements as a user of www.madrid-traveller.com. For example, I can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, as well as any other query that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- We also collect other non-identifying information that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to your computer when you browse this website and that we detail in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. Madrid Traveller can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out if you become a follower in the social networks of the official pages of Madrid Traveller will be governed by this section as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of www.madrid-traveller.com. Madrid Traveller will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services www.madrid-traveller.com as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
According to the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (GDPR) 2016/679, ST Media Asesores, SL (Madrid Traveller) with address at P.O. box 32450, Barcelona, Spain will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
Madrid Traveller does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases you can collaborate with other professionals, in those cases, your consent will be required informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
What is the legal basis for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data of clients who acquire services or products through this website is the execution of the contract of the photography courses and the acquisition of the own books according to our contracting conditions. The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract.
The legal basis for the treatment of subscriber data is the sending of informative and commercial bulletins with the consent of the user.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- While you do not request its suppression.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Madrid Traveller shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights that I preserve on this website.
Hosting: SiteGround Spain, S.L., with address in Spain. More information at: https://www.siteground.es/ (SiteGround Spain, S.L.). SiteGround Spain, S.L. treats the data in order to perform their hosting services to Madrid Traveller.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., with address in the USA. More information at: https://wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Madrid Traveller.
When browsing www.madrid-traveller.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how our services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
Madrid Traveller is committed to the use and treatment of your personal data as users, respecting your confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Madrid Traveller can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, ST Media Asesores, SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by Madrid Traveller to process your user data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Madrid Traveller, you must notify you without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the security incident as it is known or when reasonably requested.
Accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to www.madrid-traveller.com, exonerating ST Media Asesores, SL (Madrid Traveller) of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. As a user, you agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
As a user, you declare to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by ST Media Asesores, SL (Madrid Traveller) in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this policy Of privacy.
Madrid Traveller reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, ST Media Asesores, SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, www.madrid-traveller.com does not perform spam practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the electronic bulletin (newsletter in English), regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Madrid Traveller undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.