With your Go City Madrid tourist card, exploring the city is super easy. Simply choose your preferred pass and start having a great time at the Spanish capital.
Why waiting to get to Madrid? Get your Go City Madrid tourist card online right now.
If 20+ attractions are not enough, have a look at the Madrid Card.
This is a super useful tool that you should get as soon as you start planning your trip to Madrid, and before you leave home. Once you have your Go City Madrid tourist card, you’re the owner of a discount card good for a set number of attractions or up to 7 days with full access to over 20 museums and monuments.
What is the Go City Madrid tourist card?
The Go City Madrid tourist card is a package includes a range of attractions, experiences and things to do all on one single virtual pass. Each Go City Madrid tourist card is loaded with a package of your choice. Your choice of experiences varies depending on which package you choose so you can actually create your own experience!
Once you’ve purchased your pass, you’ll receive a confirmation email with details on how to download and activate it. To make things easier, you’ll receive your Go City Madrid tourist card via email so you can print it off, download the PDF to your phone, or sync it to the app (iOS and Android) on your smartphone.
Tickets are already taken care of so you have nothing to worry about. And because you can buy it online instantly, it will be activated the first time you use it, not at the time of purchase.
Just remember that each Go City Madrid tourist card is personal and no one else can use it or share it.
To sum it up, the Go City Madrid tourist card is an all-inclusive package that will help you save time and money, so arrange everything from your computer and have it in your hands by the time you get to Madrid. All you’ve got to do is choose the Go City Madrid tourist card that works for you, sync it with the app, and then you can start visiting the city right away!
What are the Go City Madrid tourist card options available?
The Go City Madrid tourist card includes several packages that give you maximum flexibility and options to suit your interests and travel schedule.
- For both adults and children, you can purchase:
- A 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7-choice pass called All-Inclusive Pass.
- A 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5-day pass called Explorer Pass.
- Children prices are available for ages 3 to 12. So there’s no need to purchase a pass for toddlers and infants – they tend to get into the area attractions on a free basis anyway.
Both package types (All-Inclusive and Explorer) offer a wide range of top attractions to choose from.
Unfortunately, the Go City Madrid tourist card doesn’t include public transport. You’ll need to get a travel city pass as well.
The best part? You can even change your plans or make decisions as you go, no fuss!
1. The All-Inclusive Pass
With the All-Inclusive Pass you prepay for virtually unlimited access to many attractions in a fixed number of days. So you choose how many days you want your pass to be valid for, and then visit as many attractions as you wish.
As with most city passes, the Madrid All-Inclusive Pass works on a consecutive day basis, so the first day you use it is day 1, and you aren’t able to take days off.
Why you should pick the All-Inclusive Pass?
- You’re here to make the most of Madrid, and want to see as much as possible.
- You’ll visit as many attractions as you like on a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5-day pass.
2. The Explorer Pass
With the Explorer Pass, you pre-pay for a fixed number of attractions. So you can select how many attractions you wish to visit, and you’ll then have 60 days to do so.
Plus, there’s no need to decide which ones you’ll visit before you purchase, so you’ll still be able to keep your plans flexible.
Why you should pick the Explorer Pass?
- You’ve got your bucket list at the ready and are set to tick off a few firm favorites.
- You choose a 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7-choice pass. You’ll then have 60 days to use it.
How do you use your Go City Madrid tourist card?
When you are ready to start using your Go City Madrid tourist card, simply present it on arrival at each attraction to be scanned for entry.
Again, you can print it off, download the PDF to your phone, but the easiest and simplest option is to sync it to the app (iOS and Android) on your smartphone.
To make your vacation planning even easier, the app is loaded with plenty of useful attraction info, itineraries, travel tips, and much more. Use the online interactive map to have a look at all of the attractions and experiences included in your Go City Madrid tourist card.
Some attractions may require a reservation. Just remember that, if you need to make a booking to visit an attraction, your pass must be valid on the day that you visit.
Additionally, you’ll have priority access to some attractions. In other words, once you arrive to these attractions, you can go to the front of the entrance line avoiding all lines.
The only downside is that you can only visit each attraction once.
Do you have to use your Go City Madrid tourist card in consecutive days?
This only applies to the All-Inclusive Pass.
All All-Inclusive Pass packages are based on the number of day’s duration you purchased. So every Madrid All-Inclusive Pass package is valid for consecutive days only.
For instance, when you purchase the 3-day package and you start to use it on a Tuesday, it will be valid for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of that week.
If your travel plans don’t suit consecutive days of use, then your best option is to pick another type of Go City Madrid tourist card. In this case, choose one of the Explorer Pass packages. With these packages you have the flexibility to visit up to 7 attractions across 60 days from the moment the pass is activated (i.e. when you visit your first attraction).
Why should you buy it?
Here are a few reasons why getting a Go City Madrid tourist card is a good idea:
- It’s cheaper to buy this card than to buy all the tickets separately, so you’ll save a lot of money. The Go City Madrid tourist card gets you free entrance into 20+ museums and monuments, including the ones you want to see.
- You get to bypass the loooong ticket lines, saving lots of time. This is an amazing time saver and alone is worth the cost of the pass.
- Apart from enabling you to visit monuments and museums you can also use it on tourist buses.
- Once you purchase the Madrid city pass you’re instantly booking your tickets in advance. This means that your admittance is guaranteed, no matter how many people are waiting to get in. Bear in mind that you can visit every attraction only once, so make sure the day of your planned visit the attraction is open.
- The expiry date and time depend on what you purchase, and when you activate it. This is the main advantage of buying it in advance since it won’t expire until after you start using it.
- The All-Inclusive Pass is activated when you visit your first attraction. It will then be valid for the number of consecutive days which you’ve purchased.
- With the Explorer Pass, you’ll have 60 days from first use to visit your remaining attractions.
- Non-activated Explorer and All-Inclusive passes are valid for two years from the date of purchase.
- Benefit from a risk-free guarantee since all non-activated passes are eligible for a refund within 90 days from your purchase date.
- Are you traveling with children? Their pass will cost 20-30% less than your city pass, so you’ll save even more.
With so much to see and do, the Go City Madrid tourist card is the best tool to simplify your trip. You’ll save time and money, and everything will be solved from day one. Why waiting to get to Madrid to arrange everything when you can do it now?